Benefits of Membership
Join a thriving community of storytellers and receive access to classes, equipment rentals, and invitations to special events, all while supporting NW Documentary.
As a Member You Receive
• Access to our Open Lab: Monday-Friday, 12-6pm and Sundays, 2-7pm during workshop terms
• Access to workshops & classes
• Access to NW Doc equipment rental
• Free DVD and book rentals
• Access to editing equipment (Macs, Final Cut Pro 7 and X, Adobe Premiere, Full Creative Cloud)
Your Annual Membership Supports
• Three seasons of documentary workshops
• Our youth programs: Documentary Explorers Camp & Recording Resilience
• Work-trade and scholarship programs for low-income people
Become a Member Today!
When you invest in NW Documentary, you invest in meaningful youth programs and building a thriving community of storytellers. Support us by becoming a member – your membership and donations are tax-deductible.