NW Documentary programs and productions are made possible by individual contributions, and with generous support from the following organizations:
- Oregon Arts Commission
- James F. and Marion L. Miller Foundation
- Regional Arts & Culture Council, including support from the City of Portland and Multnomah County.
- Work for Art, including contributions from more than 70 companies and nearly 2000 employees in the region.
Get your business involved! Learn about local businesses that have gotten involved with us through financial and in-kind support.
- Beardsley Building Development
- Digital One
- The Dougy Center
- Filmed by Bike
- Hollywood Theatre
- Koerner Camera Systems
- Mission Theater & Pub
- Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider
- Lagunitas Brewing
- Luke’s Frame Shop
- Pro Photo Supply
- The ReBuilding Center